Timothy F. Sullivan, Esq.
216 South Orange Street
Media, PA 19063
- Corporate Attorney Safeguarding your Business and Corporate Matters
At the law offices of Timothy F. Sullivan, Esquire, our first priority is to safeguard your interests and rights.
When disputes arise, we are ready to provide you with the skilled representation you deserve. This may mean resolving your business and corporate matters through mediation or litigation.
- A key time to have skilled counsel
There are many issues to consider when forming a business, selling a business, or meeting the changing needs of a business and drafting the necessary documents.
We can advise you on the following:
- What type of business structure is best?
- What Pennsylvania state regulations apply?
- What contracts are necessary?
- What parts of the deal are most important to you?
- How do I protect myself from personal liability?
- What do I need to create for my existing business?
We provide a wide range of business and corporate law services to benefit your business that include the following:
- Business entity selection (corporation, limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership)
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- Business acquisitions
- Shareholder disputes
- Contact Us
If you need experienced and sensible legal representation, Contact Us.