Timothy F. Sullivan, Esq.
216 South Orange Street
Media, PA 19063
All Aspects of Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate administration – we can guide you through this complex process
We have experience and knowledge of this complex process and can represent you in all aspects of estate administration that includes:
- Probate – the process that transfers legal title of property from the estate of the person who has died to the beneficiary
- Non-probate transfers – this includes life insurance, annuities, qualified retirement plans, and trust assets of the deceased
Estate and probate administration requires achieving the goals and wishes of the deceased person, satisfying the requirements of the state and federal government, as well as probate court.
With the deceased assets, we assist the personal representative of the estate in:
- Prepare tax returns
- File appropriate document to release liens on deceased real estate
- Handle any related litigation
- Contact Us
If you need experienced and sensible legal representation, Contact Us.